"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

President Trump, in spite of all the cheating, is confident. He knows something we don't. So, let's be confident too!❀️😊πŸ’₯

11.9.2022 at 1:14 a.m. ET
1+1+9+2+2+2=17=QπŸ’₯
1+14=15/51=17(Q) x 3 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
1+1+9+2+2+2+1+1+4=23=no. of painπŸ’₯

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

President Trump capped this: "A GREAT EVENING"...
A=1="won"
GREAT=51=17(Q) x 3
EVENING=76=1776=American Revolution

A GREAT EVENING together = 128
1+2+8=11
Last part of Q drop 11:
"Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS."

I don't see they lost much... Wondering how many times they must be caught that someone is held accountable. Don't know if 2 years haven't been enough plus all that before. And now what? What will invoke any mil response? More and more talks about 2024 to rinse and repeat? I may be disappointed and angry now but don't see this "by the book" BS solving anything and honestly losing hope there is a proper "fix" of everything

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @CroPat in this post can reply

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

πŸ˜”πŸ™