#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How we holding up Patriots>?

First time in 30 years I didn't vote. Why bother? Don't care and I gave up on all the malarchy of Q and the military. It's all bs. Tired of being played. Lie, cheat, or steal - it's the only way to get what has been stolen all these years. Tired of being the good Joe living in mediocrity while pedos and criminals steal everything of value I've earned. My relatives are dying of old age and diseases that there supposedly are cures to. Oh, I know. Just be patient. F that.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LittleBigHair in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Melanie Meyers to his Publication

I didn't vote either though there were people here encourage me to do so. i live in California where Trump won by a landslide in 2020. But because the illegal votes were allowed to stand, the normies don't realize how the country really supported Trump in 2020. It makes me sick to see Democrat idiots who helped ruin the country smiling because they "won."
i couldn't bring myself to vote in a rigged election. What's the point when my vote would just get counted for a Democrat i hate.
This needs to be fixed!

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Why do you not participate and give the democrats another vote? ...
seems illogical to me

(1) Show this thread