"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

💥🔥⚡👊AOC "won" and Fetterman is "winning"? Boebert is losing and so is Kari Lake?
Dear God... Bring them all down, Lord! Do it, Jesus! AMEN!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Hochul was just declared for NY. This just can’t be. 🤦🏻‍♀️

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Little Bird to her Publication

SO maddening...😠

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

It really is. It’s like someone tore my heart out of my chest. I’m tired of being optimistic. 😞

😔I understand how you feel. But be encouraged, Little Bird!🙏This mess will be untangled and JUSTICE will happen. God is with us and will lead us through to victory! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

Thank you, Sam. Very sweet of you. I will stay hopeful. 😘🎈

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread