Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

She is about the only republican besides Desantis and Rubio that Fox is who's winning!
No way in hell Kari Lake is loosing!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I know Nana and no way frettermen is beating OZ.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Project Veritas already had video of cheating in Fedderman race and in AZ the cheating is off the chains.

How can Kari lake be behind - AZ is so important rat lines.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

No way voter turnout was 32%%% - THERE WERE LONG LINES EVERYWHERE............ https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

2020 all over again, when does it end????

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

https://results.arizona.vote/#/featured/33/0

Note the TOP of the page.
The top cheaters in the state - top 2 pics

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I do not believe AZ in BLUE !!!!

(1) Show this thread

Also - a lot of SOROS lies / advertising campaign $$$$$$$$$$ - big $$$$$$$$$ spent here... probably 1/2 of what they laundered through Ukraine............ and including all cable TV channels and even every you tube add in recent weeks........... it was sick

BECAUSE- KATIE HOBBS her opponent is in charge of COUNTING the votes.