Only people mentioned by @Hunnydrip in this post can reply

Roman Catholic Conservative married

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Who cares anymore? The last 6 yrs have been a living hell for so many. The "plan" is always just around the corner. It never comes to fruition. If this was a red wave, I'd hate to see a blue wave.

In response Bonnie Hays to her Publication

thats the problem as long as someone else’s life isnt impacted they will tell you to hold the lone you no how many people i talk to that can barley afford food shopping im tired of working 60hrs a week to struggle im young enought to still do it older people cant how many more times can someone actually say hold the line this or that or apl went up .1 who gives a shit real good hearted people are loosing it all and no one cares but beside a q post that shit dont happen im with you over it over trump running in 2024 and they will say its rigged red and again they will cheat for that also

In response Bonnie Hays to her Publication

I CARE! I'm in the same boat...but GOD....He knows how to "Rain down Manna" when needed......He knows how to strike a rock and water flows out......He knows how to open the Red Sea.....He still knows how to send an Angel to bring you a cake to eat, etc,,,......I like my prayers to be answered in a "Microwave" fashion.....but sometimes it seems it's in a "Crockpot" fashion.....not a fast as I desire. Make no mistake....GOD is bigger than ANY obstacle that we may face. I choose to look to Him and thank him while trusting him. Much love to you all. Believe me, I'm really praying. ;)))

(3) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ohhh 222 also. nice!

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ohhh 222 also. nice!

4+6+7=17

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

9.467 > 9.17 > 9.8 > 17

(1) Show this thread