🤣🤣🤣 POLLS never work...especially when PATRIOTS pile on!

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Oh My that didn't fair well? Do you suppose she believes that if she claimed it was gonna be a blue wave, that the dems would have stormed the votes? hmmmm. A new page in the history books for US.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Oh My that didn't fair well? Do you suppose she believes that if she claimed it was gonna be a blue wave, that the dems would have stormed the votes? hmmmm. A new page in the history books for US.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

🤣😁🤣😁
I think that one made the account private after it didn't go her way

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

🤣🤣🤣🤣 .... Awesome

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

🤣🤣🤣🤣 .... Awesome

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🤣🤣

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤭😂🤣

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

😂Not the result she was looking for? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Not at all! The comments on the thread are hilarious!

(1) Show this thread

🤣🤣🤣