🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

What do you think is going to happen on (TUESDAY) [9] when they walk in for an UNCONSTITUTIONAL Impeachment?
It's at night time US. The WHOLE WIDE WORLD is awake & watching.
Don't forget the [34] Buildings & Dams β˜„β˜„β˜„
#LetsSeeWhatHappens
πŸΈπŸ””πŸ˜ŽπŸ™
Merry Christmas
Watch The Stock Market today
Friday The 5th.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

General Hyten has disavowed that this is his account.

this!!!! and yet even big accounts jeep sharing things as fact. we are spreadong more disonformation than anyone. telegram is great but a cesspool lf fakes

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dvisc in this post can reply

I am a warrior in life and a supporter of TRUTH. My faith is strong because there is no other way...faith in God is important.

In response Fight Like A Flynn to her Publication

I agree. Telegram has turned into a major disinformation place. There is hardly any place left that gives good info...only one that I will keep listening to is the X22 Report. He is the only one that has ALWAYS MADE sense. Telegram is now useless.

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

In response Jaine Blanton to her Publication

Go to:
107Daily.com

Juan O. Savin
IS/WILL BE PROVIDING a
"FREE SPEECH PLATFORM"

This platform will allow ALL YT/CONVO CHANNELS/APPS currently CENSORED by CABAL bought/paid apps

HE WILL EVENTUALLY HAVE A
SATURDAY PROGRAM!

CAN'T WAIT!
ThQ Juan! πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ˜˜πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

(1) Show this thread