Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Great we now rely on green frog to save us? the Former President Trump left all his powers of the constitution to protect us behind when he walked away. This is the reality and fact. I am done with fairy tales of frogs and Q's . How long can this story go on?

In response lisa betten to his Publication

You are quite the comedian. Why put yourself through all of this, if you are not a believer?

If you want to learn, ask, if not then move along so you do not stroke out.

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

In response lisa betten to his Publication

So that's it? Just like that you give up? C'mon. We're all beat up and tired. If I can do this, you can too! Say some prayers. Hug your significant other. Hug your pet. Would you rather be a slave? So many children have given their lives and so much pain. Do it for them. This will all be over soon. Vegas betting groups not gonna pay off on who won presidency March 5th. You can last that long - if you have to. It truly is an exciting time in our lives and our country. You're gonna have quite the tale for your grandchildren or your friends that don't know. Opportunities abound!

(2) Show this thread

The Biden Administration doesn't care about us

Please share this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WaVuQ2hf78

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

Former President Trump walked away from our constitution to protect us without using it. The calm before the storm was his 4 years in office, the storm is now what we are left with.

(1) Show this thread

Good vibes!

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

What if Flynns are Deep Fakes and Gen Flynn's brother only got his job on the Pacific due to his deep state status? Devils Advocate I know.

I pray Im way the flip off

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Trust the Plan! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

How about trusting the constitution that the Former President Trump and his admin walked away from with out using. This world belongs to satan until Jesus returns. We are done and have been sold off to China. The superbowl will not save us.

(1) Show this thread
In response Last Days to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives