Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Proud Deplorable, Digital Soldier, and Patriot! Still HOLDING THE LINE! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #saveourchildren

Let's just say my faith is really being tested this morning..... I really don't know how much more evidence we need until we start arresting people for treason.... If they get away with this election (for a second time) and NOTHING is done, then America is officially lost... done for...

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response Silent NQ More to his Publication

What u just said is exactly why something IS being done as we speak.
Timing is and must be perfect...but it already is being done. 🤍🏁🤍

(1) Show this thread

raise that apl to level 10

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

10 +++++++

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Fox News = Exit polls reveal Abortion was the
key issue to voters

To Quote someone I Love & Respect Dearly...

B U L L S H I T !!!!!

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Something has shifted….my post on Telegram.

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Not good at all, I can’t believe Tony Veto Evers is winning the Gov race in Wisconsin. I’m too upset to go to bed. UGH!

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

Pretty Upset. Are we going to plan B!?

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I bet Michiganders and New Yorkers are pissed. If they aren't, then I am pissed at them!

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

In response The Real Me to her Publication

We are disgusted! Trying to maintain my loving nature but tonight its difficult growing weary with this world but God is my hope! So carry on we will!

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I'm praying all states matter because Oregon is clown show right now. Just like Trump vs Biden there are Trump signs every where. Now Tina No-Sign Kotek is in the magical lead. Lord please save us🌈🙏

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

It’s going to be different this time. People worldwide have been educated on election fraud from every angle. Wasn’that the poin? Now it’s exposing time.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Focused, ready for what ever happens, with intentions to live true, exposing corruption, preparing for the next phases.
Ready and steady, keep in the flow.
Feeling A OK, with a side of emotion, and a little frustration with the efforts seems like most of humanity to awaken.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Oddly calm……..it may have something to do with the Moscow Mule I’m drinking though 🥴

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Starting to twitch! 🫤

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Prolly gonna switch to the “Salty Bitch” mug and fill it with something besides coffee! 🤨

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

The waiting...

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Concerned they will steal Texas.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

I thought a drive might be nice but I just had too much anxiety so my 4 lb chihuahua took the wheel …

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Ready for the military to take over
🙏🏻

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

It's so worthless to even go vote - but the rebel in me wants to make them frantic with how many reds are coming in 😉 I'm still stinker enough to make them work hard to commit fraud...

I don't believe we will ever have a real, honest election ever again. I don't vote to make mine count, because it won't - I vote to annoy the beejeebies out of the other side that has to twist and commit fraud to win!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

👍🎉🥳🍻

Nervous and calm at the same time. I know our state, NC, is so corrupt with the elections but I do believe in a bigger plan. Whatever happens is part of it.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Comfy… And staying frosty

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

hey VK, feeling good!
but looking forward to 2023 elections on blockchain tech
😉

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

Pissed off! There is no way that Republicans are losing in Pennsylvania! Our military needs to get off their ass and step in now. This is 2 elections that we’re getting screwed out of and I’m tired of looking crazy. if I hear, you can’t tell them, you have to show them or trust the plan one more time I’m going to scream!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

I love you💙 All is well...you're a warrior!

* it truly is "all is well & as it should be" you'll look back & see it👍🏻☀️💙💎👈🏻

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication

Arizona too!

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

feeling like I want seditious election-stealing traitors arrested …. they are still trying to steal elections …. bring back public executions

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Excited, humbled, pensive but mostly full of 👇🏻

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i'm playing "scenerios like cheerios" in my head & it prolly still will be a diff script/scene...

& writing the word cheerios! THEY ARE MINI TOROIDALS shaped just like our cells & earth! 👀😳

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

i'm playing "scenerios like cheerios" in my head & it prolly still will be a diff script/scene...

& writing the word cheerios! THEY ARE MINI TOROIDALS shaped just like our cells & earth! 👀😳

(3) Show this thread