This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Asking for prayers. I have a CT scan tomorrow for a place found on the back of my skull, where my headaches originate. This is a follow up to a recent MRI (that came back clear, thank you for all of the prayers). Doctor is a little concerned, as my bloodwork is a bit off as well.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

thank you ❤️

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

🙏YW. Not sure if you do any natural detox's, but they may be a solution to your headaches. I used to have daily chronic headaches, migraines that would put me naked on the bathroom tiled floor, vomiting. they were so bad. I learned through TCM the majority of headaches originate in either the liver or the stomach. Back of the head I would guess liver. You might try doing some liver and intestinal detox's. I haven't gotten headache's in 30 years unless it's sinus brought on by a severe barometric change. Hope you find a solution. 🙏

No, I haven't tried detox, but I definitely will. Would you be willing to walk me through it a little bit? As in, what do i need to do and how long? I have chronic migraines as well. Doc is concerned because there is an actual malformation on the back of my skull. Even causes my ear to burn and feel full, even though it is clear. I'm open to suggestions and greatly appreciative.

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Heathers384 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Steel384, click on at the bottom under it