😂🤣😂So on my lunch break I decided I would call the Federal Reserve Bank of NY where my “trust” is located. The guy first asked for my name and routing number 😉. It took him a little while but then he asked my how I spelled my last name then he paused and asked if I worked there!
LOL, he just validated a “conspiracy”
So I said no, but I want to verify my account and the amount. He then said, you must be referring to the internet scam where your SS card, birth certificate is link to a trust fund. I said, then why does my SS # and rounting create a valid bank account? He responds it doesn’t it’s a scam. So I asked if a cesti que trust was not real , he replied no. Then asked about the 1970s going away from the gold standard and he cut me off to continue my thought and where I was going with it, just valided that he knew more than he wanted to lead on! And he did explain the theory behind the trust fund but saud it was a scam.

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

HOW interesting!! So my perception from your post is that there IS an account as many have thought possible. I would be interested to know what the person said about this account being a "scam." Can you summarize the response? Did it even make sense??

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

I continue in a response toy original post.

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

“to my original post” 🙄

(2) Show this thread

His explanation was amazing. He explained somewhat like this: we were turned into currancy upon birth and placed into the market exchange where we are being traded as property. So I then asked him if the fiat paper money had value and he said yes. I replied how is that when it is mot backed by gold. He responded by saying he will not entertain this scam and I am never to call that place again LOL!
GOTCHA!!!

OMG!!!! Did you howl laughing as he hung up on you??

(1) Show this thread