Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Here we go again with mega voting irregularities all over!

Same thing is happening with Voter Fraud as happened in 2020??? Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

https://rumble.com/v1so7ze-here-we-go-again-with-mega-voting-irregularities-all-over.html?mref=6zof&mrefc=5

When those who have lied, cheated and stole for so long they believe any and all rules dont apply to them. Well, the tides have changed! No longer will they get away with such devastation!! God Bless America! God Wins! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

🙄👀😩AMAZING it continues. Can never believe in ethics and morals again. It has obviously become trendy and accepted from the start. Where is the Military,, are they sleeping,,, don't they know the constitution,🙏

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Patience my friend. It will happen .

(1) Show this thread

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

WE ALL watched their fraud in 2020. Let's hope and pray that what we are watching doesn't turn out the same.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

The more people go to vote, the more they have to cheat. The more they have to cheat the sloppier they get. Lot of 👀 on now.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

First reported by Politico on Friday, November 4, the National Guard in cooperation with state governors will be activating approximately 100 personnel for state active duty to support officials in 14 states to protect election infrastructure against cyber threats. Overall, the National Guard has a total of 2,200 cyber support personnel within 38 cyber units throughout the United States.

“You don’t train people in corporations and the state public sectors to do this kind of work,” Brig. Gen. Gent Welsh, assistant adjutant general and commander of the Washington state Air National Guard told Politico.
The National Guard Cyber Force will work with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the same agency former Washington Secretary of State Kim Wyman accepted as an appointment with the Biden Administration last year to serve as its Senior Election Security Lead.

https://lynnwoodtimes.com/2022/11/07/national-guard-election-221106/

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

They always have a choice. They could use their free will to choose repentance.

🎯STAY IN LINE AND REPORT IN EVERY STATE.....NOT JUST AZ AND
DEMAND A BALLOT🎯

Report to True the Vote 855-585-2022

2 pages

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/national-guard-activate-cybersecurity-teams-14-states-ahead-midterm-elections

The 14 states with teams on duty Tuesday are North Carolina, Arizona, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, Washington and West Virginia.

National Guard officials will work and receive security updates from the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the key agency tasked with protecting election infrastructure against cyber threats, according to Politico.

There are 38 total cyber units within the National Guard consisting of over 2,200 personnel working to support state and local officials with cyber issues like network assessments and risk mitigation.

(2) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

The gentleman that red pilled me and is also Sunday school teacher has a text chain going on watching for Wi-Fi connections when people go into vote. I’ve never seen such foul language. People are pissed definitely needless to say. I saw the F word but bag of(male anatomy parts) That one got me and I really had to laugh what are you going to do. Vote vote vote😱😱😱😱😱

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Truth be known they probably already started cheating well before today!

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

no doubt. by the way nice time stamp. 1111 California time. 😉

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Hopefully the military are watching what is happening now and will step up before the end of the day

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

NG Cyber Division’s active 14 States

(1) Show this thread

🔥 Riders On The Storm🔥

gematrix.org
"vk on ts am nine eleven"

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

same here in cali 🙏❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Right, throw integrity and scruples to the wind. They are at the point where they don’t care if we know there was cheating. They will continue to deny and point the finger in the other direction. I hope this is a trap to open eyes.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

they will cheat so badly that it will be obvious to everyone

Matrix veil hunter. Still trying to find the patriots I followed. #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #TrumpWon #USA

It’s already starting in Maricopa County! Please tell me they will not get away with cheating this time.

This time around, are there any more fools willing to video themselves committing a felony?

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

WE got you bitch. How does it feel to know you will be doing time?

(1) Show this thread

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

😅👍🏻fraud expert that guy 🏝🦉

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Here is to 2022 being final trap!
All their methods exposed

People and States see it is a must to return to paper ballots counted in each precinct

Justice needs to be served on all of the treasonous people performing the cheating.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Paper ballots in my tiny Massachusetts town. Was surprised. I think the cheating is being forced by white hats to wake up some peeps.

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So Are We Gonna Bazile 2.0 Sir?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sometimes you cannot tell the people, you must show them.

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I'm in So Cal, and was watching the local weather news on Sunday night. They said a storm was coming our way overnight and we would wake up to rain on Monday morning, which turned out to be true.

They said the worst part of the storm would be from 10pm Monday to 10pm Tuesday, which "just happens" to be Election Day.

They put up their pretty colored chart which shows the amount of rain the areas would get according to their color. They said from 2-5 inches.

Then they got to the wind chart. The numbers I remember seeing were 17mph, 23mph and up to 50, 60 and 70mph in some areas.

My gut feeling is that this storm is intentional, intending to discourage people from going out to vote in person.
Trump has been encouraging same day voting all along.

If proven intentional, would that not be Election Interference?

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/executive-order-13848-imposing-certain-sanctions-the-event-foreign-interference-united

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Traditionally, bad weather on election day tends to help conservatives more.

I’m reminded of Brexit. The weather was abysmal and kept the lefties at home while the conservatives came out and voted.

I’m thinking a little wind and rain isn’t going to stop the people who see the importance of this election.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so hard to believe anyone still votes democrat but they have no shame, they be callin’ on the dead to rise and vote

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

[They] fooked around and now [they] found out ;)

They know their being watched. 😁

I hope the cheaters get cuaght

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

I Cast My Vote at 09:21 AM in Janesville, WI, Paul Ryan's Hometown and there was a Huge Line in My Precinct. It took at Least Ten Minutes to Begin the Process and About Five Minutes to Complete It