i really dont have faith in voting some people i no wont vote again safe or not safe said thought they had it all just doent seem right feel like alot of people wont vote bc that reason I wasn’t going to vote but what do i got to loose already struggling now just going to get worse

I went a slightly different direction:

I voted as soon as I was old enough but was disgusted early on with the "big two" parties - I felt it was too much of a competition & not enough working together for the country & people
And while there was corruption then it wasn't out in the open & daylight like now

I started researching & voting for "third party" candidates, figuring more people would join as they became disgusted with the Ds & Rs
Ah, but I didn't know how rigged the system was & was frustrated that alternative parties didn't seem to gain percentages in polls & votes nation wide

I voted mostly R in 2016 for the first time in a national election & did the same in 2020 for what it was worth
I started to rebel & go back to voting 3rd party this time - that's how disgusted I was at 2020 not being fixed
I'll vote R, though, & see what happens - I wish it felt like more than just a FU gesture at this point, though

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Starry_Peacock in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Starry Peacock, click on at the bottom under it