Only people mentioned by @M3thods in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response M3thods to his Publication

stay away from ppl who make you feel hard to LOVE♥️need to hear this everyday til in my heart

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

He is Exactly Correct.....Great Video, thanks for sharing it!!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response memes matter to her Publication

ty♥️explained beautifully

(12) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...my eyes rain....💜

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

It's pretty amazing, that I was only just thinking of sharing this thought with someone close to me, but before I could do that, I came to AU, and happened to notice and open this post. This man has helped me to put my words together in a better way, than I had already begun to fashion them in my mind. Thank you for sharing. :)

Sometimes I do stuff... https://allmylinks.com/wordsandstuff

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

🤗

(1) Show this thread