i really dont have faith in voting some people i no wont vote again safe or not safe said thought they had it all just doent seem right feel like alot of people wont vote bc that reason I wasn’t going to vote but what do i got to loose already struggling now just going to get worse

I 100% agree with you on many levels. I wasn't going to vote and made a stance about it. I have to drive an hour away to vote (long story) I live in Kansas. There are 13 judges here up for re-election. Only 3 of those judges were put in by Republican governors. They are the reason Kansas has become an abortion hub! I am going today to vote the corruption out!! I pray you and everyone else choose to vote. I think about the J6 prisoners. I am voting for them! I am voting for all the anons who don't live in the United States! I am asking you all to go vote for those that can't! FLOOD IT!!

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it