mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

@QUniversity

Empaths I would encourage you to do all the boundary work you can master.

I like to keep feelers out to read fields of light, energy and that requires "Hypersensitivity"

In the last few months, especially the last week, I can feel people "breaking". nervous systems can not process the magnitude of the truth behind the lies surfacing with the cries for amnesty.

Have physical support suggestions ready- hot salt baths, magnesium/B vitamins, cortisol calming supplements, adrenal supporting supplements, and natural sedatives like CBD oil, or lavender.

Encourage them not to stay glued to the news and spend copious time with pets, family children, and outside in nature, or on hobbies.

Some of us have had decades or years to integrate what may be asked of people to do in a few weeks or even days.

Betrayal is what happened. Good people trusted the government, doctors, teachers, the science, and in many cases it cost them the lives of loved ones. Hell hath no fury like what may

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Enchanted Mermaid, click on at the bottom under it