GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

the comments..........priceless!

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well golly Linda....did you NOT want a fair poll??? Kind of like FAIR VOTING right????

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Camden Beach to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

thanks. I voted Republican. 🤣 And I’ll do it again tomorrow!!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

It's obvious this CIA planted puppet has no idea what a Fascist actually is. Those paperclip Nazi clowns love to turn everything upside down, inside out and backwards.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Patriot who loves my President. MAGA. Jack kicked me off and I found my Twitter friends here. Same name on both.

She seems like a nice level headed woman......NOT.

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication

In response Karen Rickard to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

😂It just keeps getting better.