What if POTUS isn't announcing anything tonight, but it's just the last time we get to hear him speak live for while?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

this thought did cross my mind

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

well, i was wrong bc he's making an announcement on 11.15 :)

(1) Show this thread

i can smell the chaos coming

and nobody does chaos like the US military

🇺🇸

So is he being reinstated finally publicly on 15Nov2022

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Maybe the rally was a distraction while military assets were moving into place
He won he will not concede
He will not run in 2024 period

1)trump making announcement nov 15th in florida.
2)announcing he conceded..is just a formality...he didnt have to do it.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

There will be no 2024

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

It was 2 years ago, also in Ohio, where we told us that he'd have to disappear for a little while.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

17 Whirlpool boxes.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

he never conceded. so he cant announce. He is our true President.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

he never conceded. so he cant announce. He is our true President.

It would be interesting if he would say something about Q so the media HAS to talk about it.

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

He has stated so much about the fraudulent 2020 election. Him announcing would just make no sense IMHO!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

absolutely

(1) Show this thread

This has to be a nodal point in the timeline… Anything is possible!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

maybe the arrest is coming at he'll be out of the way so military can do there job finally.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

something is up his family didn't just come there for a rally they could come anytime

C-Span has the rally....

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Trump can not announce tonight or ever - If he did that means he conceded 2020. That is a TRUTH !!!!

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Yes, I'm seeing lots of posts saying this.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

Whatever the narrative is that’s pushed is a lie... proven over and over. My 25% awake husband started getting all annoyed with possibility that Trump will announce 2024.

of course he’s not going to.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I agree with you. This maybe his last rally for a while.

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

the whole family is there

He also mentioned the ladies that Juan o savin talked about. i thought that was interesting

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Magali Gattereau to her Publication

Are they real ladies?
Or laddies?🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

was just telling hubby if i were to bet, i'd say this is the last rally before he comes back. i think they will take his family somewhere secure under constant watch by the military and PDJT will be in the air safely. this is pure speculation of course, but it's my wish..lol.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

was just telling hubby if i were to bet, i'd say this is the last rally before he comes back. i think they will take his family somewhere secure under constant watch by the military and PDJT will be in the air safely. this is pure speculation of course, but it's my wish..lol.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

Did you listen to Simon Parke's video about 6 scenarios for 'midterm' voting day? MANY have felt the 4th was the correct choice, which is this scenario below (pic)👇 Could it be THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT President Trump will make tonight @ the Ohio rally? 🇺🇲💪🙏❤️

Simon Parkes HUGE Intel for Nov 8th Midterms 👇
https://rumble.com/v1riqxw-simon-parkes-huge-intel-for-nov-8th-midterms.html

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

👏👏That's it!!

Love GOD, Family, Country, the 1rst and 2nd Amendent

I don't think he is announcing anything tonight. He difficulty is calling out alot of people. He has something going on at Mar a logo the end of the month. May not be long if he does go silent.

I struggle with this ... hearing him speak gives me so much hope and gets me all fired up. 3 years ago, you would have never heard me say this. Oh how times have changed. I am so grateful for the transformation.

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Could be. His brothers' death hoaxed so he can be a double for him. (DJT/Safe)

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Is pretty close in the 17th state where he told us at the Whirlpool factory we may not see him for awhile on 8/6/2020

#FutureProvesPast

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🤔

I 100% agree. If he announces his run for 2024 then he concedes and makes Joe a legitimate president. That’s my two cents.

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

1000%!!! Yepers!

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

In response George The Patriot to his Publication

Neva!!! 😉

(4) Show this thread