i really dont have faith in voting some people i no wont vote again safe or not safe said thought they had it all just doent seem right feel like alot of people wont vote bc that reason I wasn’t going to vote but what do i got to loose already struggling now just going to get worse

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response America First to his Publication

What have you got to lose? EVERYTHING.

Vote for your own personal integrity. Vote for the children. Vote for hope. Vote to Make America Great Again.

If you don't try, we all go down with you.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

understoof but why is everyone forgetting 2020 iwasnt that for the same thing dont you want to see people arrested for it or we just look yhe other way and hope this one isnt and then have to fight to get him imprached and so and so on wash rinse repeat buybthen it will be 2024 or they cheat again and back to rallies to say they cheated but no action isnt everyone tired of it

We haven't forgotten 2020. Trump won by a LANDSLIDE. You can bet President Trump has not forgotten 2020. He will NOT allow what rightfully belongs to him be taken away without holding those responsible for their crimes.

In response America First to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it