If you can c this post kindly hit the like button.

I am having issues with people not seeing anything I post.

And I have noticed other people's pictures next to mine on my home page. Wtheck is going on?

Has this happened to anyone else?

Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @Pollywog47 in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Γ—

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I figured our numbers had just raised enough nobody saw what i posted. Or that I was being doxxed because i do fringey things like energy work while still loving God.

my profile picture also wont load correctly.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Same here. I feel like the invisible woman most of the time.

My beliefs in a nutshell...Jesus is our King. Trump is our President. Question Everything! Truths are Yeah or Nay, no middle ground.

I seen this post, but a strange thing...by the heart it gave a count of 240, then when I clicked on the heart for a like, (so you would see that I liked it), it totally changed the number to 163...

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

Same here... More visibility on WeGo.

Global citizen: born in the Caribbean, raised between Guadeloupe and France, living in Austria. Proud Mom, Wife, Psychologist, Truth Seeker

Same here... More visibility on WeGo.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! πŸ™β€

i see pics by mine as well. i assumed it was letting me know which people i follow that are on the chat.

you are right. hardly ever see your posts.
@administator -when you have a moment- could there be an issue with settings?

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

ugh... cant spell..@administrator

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I will get disappeared while typing or after posting-gone
a few times a week...it's alright, not here to be liked

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/Γ—

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

I feel this. im here for the vibes.

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Funnily enough, although I don't have a giant following, I usually get a few responses to each post...

But this last week, it seemed like I was being shadow banned, or, posts being checked before being available to everyone, as I noticed no responses at all, on quite a few posts, until well into the following day... which just seemed odd.

I don't think those who follow me are all in the same time zone, so I don't think that is the reason... just something I noticed.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

It could be because a quarter of the site was on the technology fast.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

This always happens to me. I've tried to call out to@administrator but never get a reply or help πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

(2) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Log out and restart your device, then log back in. Mine was acting all goofy a couple pf weeks ago and that fixed it.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I C U!

Bless Up!