Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

So many people who voted for Trump are saying they are NOT voting tomorrow. They don't like any of the choices here in PA. Tried to tell them why they need to go vote.......

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Well, the two party system by it's nature divides us as our handlers are well aware of...they know divided we are weak...You're falling right back into the trap...There should be NO parties but I'm sorry please continue...

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

More BioClandestine
This is physcological warfare-

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

In theory…

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread