Shout out to all the people who know we're a Republic. A Constitutional Federal Republic to be exact. Haha! So, anytime I hear a politician utter that we need to protect our Democracy.....I laugh and change the fucking channel.

Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response April Evans to her Publication

I was chewed out on FB for correcting a โ€˜friendโ€™ and stating we are a Constitutional Republic.

Learn History.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I was chewed out on FB for correcting a โ€˜friendโ€™ and stating we are a Constitutional Republic. Learn History.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The majority still believe this myth tho. That is why repeating the lie works.
My daughter had an essay about why America is the greatest democracy on the planet. She asked for my input.

Let's just say it took some doing but she got an A for simply writing "America is a constitutional republic and not a democracy. "

This happened about 10 yrs ago so I cannot see them changing anything by now. Everyone else in the class did as they were told. these kids are voting age now....

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

The majority still believe this myth tho. That is why repeating the lie works.
My daughter had an essay about why America is the greatest democracy on the planet. She asked for my input.

Let's just say it took some doing but she got an A for simply writing "America is a constitutional republic and not a democracy. "

This happened about 10 yrs ago so I cannot see them changing anything by now. Everyone else in the class did as they were told. these kids are voting age now....

๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ EXACTLY

Yes and i taught my kids. Their history teacher at a private school taught them last year as well. There are brave souls at school - but rare, very rare.

YES! I scream to the TV "WE are a constitutional Republic"

At least my kids won't forget it๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

yes and a democracy is the worst format of govt. it is mob rules.

truth is republic failed and a bigger analysis of what went wrong shows that politics and power is the root cause of all problems.

if there is a government going forward, it must be designed such that government and office holders, if any, have no power to rule or regulate people.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

what they really mean is โ€œprotect our Democratsโ€ / โ€œsave our Democratsโ€ / โ€œitโ€™s a threat to our Democratsโ€ - really is laughable, but fun to watch panic mode.