Only people mentioned by @JAYDEE in this post can reply

In response Jay Dee to her Publication
AARON CARTER SETS GOFUNDME PAGE TO RAISE 100K | DELETED VIDEO - YouTube

Go get a job like the rest of us AARON!FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for...

ph wow good find........did he say brad pitt or paisley?

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Paisley

(1) Show this thread

Based experiencer, UFO Researcher, Disclosure Warrior

oh chite

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

The majority are child trafficking, pedophile, satanists. Just clean out Hollywood and DC. They need a cleansing like Sodom and Gomorrah.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I just pray the white hats helped him enter God's
Witness Protection Program.

He also tweeted Kanye, 2 days before the 'drowning'.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Whiney, her daughter also drowned in a tub, sketchy. Hopefully, that's the easy story to get them out of harms way

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Its terrible...

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

What did Nick Carter say about Aaron?
“My heart is broken,” Nick wrote on Instagram following news of Aaron's death. “Even though my brother and I have had a complicated relationship, my love for him has never ever faded.” The Backstreet Boys honored Aaron during their London show, with the band holding a grieving Nick.46 mins ago

Aaron Carter Remembered By Nick Carter, The Backstreet Boys

I dont know what or who to believe anymore. The world is going to crumble soon if something doesnt change. Its scary times we live in. All I can do is make the best life for my family and live life likes its our last day on earth. I need to block everything out and hope for the best.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

oh dear, another one trying escape.
These deals made, are for life & affect every family member. I pray for his Soul.
I can’t imagine the horror this kid experienced growing up in all of this.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Mark my words, he is not dead. He is part of the plan to wake people up. Look how many posts there are here on AU about this situation, imagine on "normie" social media.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

9+I agree.
He is not dead.

(1) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

he calls his brother a rapist

so who did nick rape?

was it aaron? or some other child/children?

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

it's real... he has been trying to get the truth out for years. his fam wants him dead for ratting this info. he has proof from the girls Nick raped and lawsuits .
he talked about it on podcasts on youtube and lil videos like this.

(1) Show this thread

U g g h h - what a nightmare - the . D E MO N S are scrambling [to take everyone they can] down with them.

U g g h h - what a nightmare - the . D E MO N S are scrambling [to take everyone they can] down with them.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Damn! 😡😡😡

APL 9.777 🙏 17 🐸 144💚000 👼 1111 🙏

😢