Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

so sweet this connection, know owls take a hit, cause symbology from the evil, hope all that has been perversed that God created is made new♥️wanting that better world full of love

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

D_CsTBA_YES[AUTH_H7^pZBVTZ7302-]
#FLY##
[OWLS]

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻Heavenly Father’s creation✨❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Owl always love you~
We are taking our owls back too :)
Hooty Hoot

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

POTUS making himself & his family available for God to use to help save the world, notwithstanding all the threats & abuse he/they have received because of positioning themselves between humanity & almost certain annihilation...how can we not hold the line for someone who risked so much, to save so much? Just being a little light in your place & time is all God is asking. Phil 4:13 I (we) can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me (us).

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Reminds me of a dream someone had where the beast was subordinate to God and all His people understanding it is powerless.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

⚡️

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Grand Rising 🤗

More Obiden (POTUS at Rally! 😂) Comms!!
Oct 31, 2017 11:58:00 PM EDT
Anonymous
Why does Obama travel in advance of POTUS to foreign locations?
Why is this relevant?
Focus on the power of POTUS as it relates to the Marines.
How can MI be applied to prosecute bad actors and avoid corrupt agencies and judges?
Biggest drop on Pol.
Above is reason why the shills are sliding. In case you didn’t know, shills log and send new info back to ASF for instruction. They use a 5 prong pre packaged injection (one post auto generates four more at random designated times). Common drive of posts they all tap into. Since they misjudged the influence of the MSM they are aggressively looking to censor throughout major platforms in exchange for CIA slush funds and WW access for expansion of said networks. Everything they do has been forecasted and prepared for.

Good morning VK! Seems love wins.💙

Good Morning VK…🤗Welcome back.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

flying cats . morning VK . I hope you have a great day .

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

8:04 > 12 < > 21 > 12/21 🔥🔥🔥

12 > 3 > 111+++

3 < > 33 > 6

DELTA [6] CONF.
COMMS GOOD.
OPERATIONAL.