I wanted to thank my anonup family for the thoughtful prayers and high vibes sent to my brother Jimmy and our family. It has helped tremendously. When he found out that he had a team of prayer warriors praying for him he was so touched as was all of us.
My brothers triple bypass surgery has been postponed for 2 weeks. He had some fluid that needed to come off of his lungs and needs other tests so has now been referred to a hospital that is more specialized in open heart surgery. He's in good spirits but very frightened.
Will update as things happen.

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

praying for Jimmy and your family๐Ÿ™keep us updated

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Hubs had very same thing last year! 37 days in hospital. Bypasses and valveโ€ฆ..He is better than ever! Yโ€™all got this with God! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Still Praying!!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Nice to hear that. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

My mom has had 3 heart surgeries since January 2021 (all different types of surgeries). I know how scary it can be to have a loved one in the hospital during these difficult times. Just know that Jimmy is in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the update.

My husband had triple bypass surgery recently. It is good that Jimmy is going to have specialized surgeons to the surgery. My husband had a great team and his recovery has been amazing. He is back to his old self in less than two months. Good luck to Jimmy and let him know that this surgery has become very routine for heart surgeons.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Hi Judy, I too had open heart surgery, a mitral valve replacement, in 2014. If I can be of any help, please reach out to me. I was in a good hospital with a Dr that specialized in mitral valve replacements. He teaches all over the world, that was my understanding. I too had fluid around my heart. God Bless Jimmy and your family!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior โœ๏ธ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ American Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you so much yes we all are happier that he is going to be having his surgery at a better hospital with a team of more skilled surgeons as well. Ill probably be asking tons of questions in the next week or so.

(1) Show this thread

Judy.. Hi. I've been here for a long time. I made a new account because I didnt wqnt to be seen again for a while.
I saw your post and I felt that I need to reach out to you
I had emergency open heart surgery in 2016.
I will be happy to answer any questions that you or your family may have. I can DM, talk here or even talk on the phone.
If you are on facebook there are some great groups there.
Its a tough surgery and I despise the medical system but once we get to needing this level of work done, it becomes a little different. Those surgeons are Angels sent to us.
It's going to be ok
โค- AorticWarrior Kim

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior โœ๏ธ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ American Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿธ

In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication

Hi! Glad to see you again on here again. Our Dad had a quadruple bypass about a decade ago so we arent going into this totally green... that being said; My brother is starting to remember what our Dad went through and being so frightened when he woke up from the surgery with the vent still in and his hands being strapped down.. we will never forget the fear in his eyes that day. He was quickly given a sedative and calmed down but that shook us. His road to recovery was very difficult because of his other many health conditions, but Jimmy doesnt have that hurdle thank the good Lord. Mainly diabetes and overweight.
Our trust in the medical field is broken and navigating through this right now we are leery of everything..
How did you mentally prepare yourself before your surgery?
Top it off that my brother is a whole different level of stubborn and getting him to behave afterwards is going to be a chore.

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

Continued prayers and love ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“

FJB .......Trump is my President

Will keep him in my prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ™#prayerteam
We are thinking of him, many prayers to ease his soul and help lift him through this chapter. Stay strong.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Please tell him to stay strong and know that God will protect him, and we all will be praying for him! God bless you all!

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Will continue to keep Jimmy in prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’œ

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! โ€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Great news! Keep energy high๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’“

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is good hun, we pray God will continue to open doors for him.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. โ€œFaith Hope Loveโ€ God Almighty Wins

Donโ€™t, donโ€™t be afraid.
Armor of God.
Believe.
LOVE

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Peace.......... in the name of Jesus