These are indeed exciting times. Glad to be awake with all of you. Let's keep working to awaken the others. #wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @TheGreatAwakening in this post can reply

In response Barbara Hardy to her Publication

I think about this a lot also. I don't want to miss any part of it. I know without any doubt that this time is why I am here. So with whatever each day brings me I grab hold of it and flow with it as each piece brings a new awareness for me.

I've been on several rollercoaster rides. But with each new day everything changes and always for the brighter.

I want to thank everyone in this movement for you being here. You have all, large and small accounts made a difference in my life and I am sure countless others lives as well. We are all still here and you are some of my closest friends

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

AMEN๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA๐Ÿธ

I am so thankful for that weekend in July of last year when hubby & I accidentally red-pilled ourselves. It was quite an awakening, but I would rather know all that we do, than to still be oblivious to the truth & feel the enormity of the ignorance when all is exposed.

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

The Spirit of God will wake His people up so they are not caught unaware. He woke me up.

My Answer. i Was Sent Here On I Mission. Even Though I Might Not Know the Path Nor the Road Im On With No End In Sight My Faith Is Never Ending

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

For Such A Time As This.
(Esther 4:14)

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

i was told this by someone a very long time ago. i feel extremely Blessed. I also know much comes with the experience. It is really going to be a beautiful chance for Humanity. up to us to educate our youth how not to take it all for granted. Our Future looks fantastic. Stay in Faith

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Glory be to God

(1) Show this thread

Been asking why me, but all the puzzle pieces over many years have been falling into place. Not sure why yet, but I say Thank You for letting me see what has been going on nightly in my prayers. Let the light shine on the truth, may more eyes be opened.

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

The Veil has been lifted. All secrets are known

(1) Show this thread

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

Often think why me. But have to also say thank you Lord for letting me be here to know.

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth ๐Ÿ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡Blessed!!!