POTUS soaked in the rain... doesn't stop, doesn't miss a beat even makes a joke - " we will make America dry again"
He's the best!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

God Bless the 19th!!
8 more years!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana loves his sense of humor.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

❤️🇺🇸❤️☔️☔️☔️😎

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response June Nelson to her Publication

All capital letters
WBECAUSEWEARETHESTORM=249
Post#249 RED_RED

Shall We Play A Game Once More=249
Post#4954

One Hundred And Fifty Three=249
Post#153
For the coming days ahead.
What about voting machines?
Who owns the voting machines?

Alert Three Hundred Eleven=249
Post#311
What was the USSS codename for Hussein?

Think Mirror > Post#113 11.3 Marker?
Social media platforms.
MSM.

One Hundred Twenty One=249
Post#121
Who owns sizeable stakes in voter machine co’s?
Who decides what voter machines are used in elections?
Why are some ‘important’ counties still manually/hand counted?
God save us.
Q

(1) Show this thread

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

Dry. So many connections. 2 pics from SG Anon to share. ❤️🇺🇸😎🕰🕰🕰🕰🦅🦅🦅🦅🥳🥳🎇🧨🤭

in the bible rain is considered God's blessing. God is sending messages this week....

the video of the guy kicking the pro life sign and the sign flying up in the air, flipping and landing upright exactly where it was originally placed.

all of the flags at the uncle festerman rally falling down when oblowme was introduced

the rainbow appearing over the trump rally last night

now pouring rain on President Trump

there is an old hymn that goes...

God speaks to us, by his great power we're lead.
Let not your heart become disquieted.

God is saying....
can you hear me now?

Nice numbers

How is POTUS always 5-steps ahead?
Who is helping POTUS?

123 nothing is coincidence

47 next President DJT

Did you see VK there in the audience?🤣

It was in Florida.😎

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

A storm over the rally...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Double rainbow yesterday and a rain storm today!!! This movie is really about to end.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

vibes

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I was crying...
Best President ever! Not only for the US, but for the world.
Love him! I have since the mid 80's when I listened to him being interviewed on talk shows in the UK...I used to get goosebumps.

:)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 3:17 PM]
LET'S GO!!!🥳🥳🥳
https://rumble.com/v1s1cgg-letsgooo.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:05 PM]
I LOVE YOU MORE!!!
https://rumble.com/v1s1j6e-loveyou.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:06 PM]
DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!
https://rumble.com/v1s1l5i-drainit.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:09 PM]
I DID!!! BY A LOT!!!
https://rumble.com/v1s1n2e-booom.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:11 PM]
OUR MOVEMENT IS STRONG!!!

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:16 PM]
I LOVE MIS LATINOS!!!
https://rumble.com/v1s1oqe-losamo.html

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Nov 6, 2022 at 5:20 PM]
STAY TUNED!!!
https://rumble.com/v1s1r5w-2024.html

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙂❤️ Love him!!

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

He sure is.....He is unstoppable when it comes to the love he has for this Country❤️
We owe him such a Huge Debt....I only hope that what we do with this Gift he is giving us will Honor Him and the Sacrifices that he has made❣️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Amen Carole, Well said.
🙏☦️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

He is amazing! Hubs and I have loved him for so long, my husband read all the books & took particular interest in him because of of his business savvy & construction businesses. President Trump keeps going because he loves this country so much and wants to bring only the Good back, Christianity back, Family Values back, Wholesome Entertainment back and above all, the right standard of living for the American People back. Oh, how I wish my Mother was still alive to have witnessed all this. I know my Mother would have voted for him twice (16 & 20) had she lived. My Mom always knew what was best, even during times when I disagreed with her support of Republicans, we used to be die-hard Democrats. She just had this way of knowing, she was always right & very awake. I was little, but was aware later-my Mother voted for Pres. Kennedy. I think she knew what he wanted to do for the country-like 45.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Outstanding.

In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication

Outstanding.

(4) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

😆.. "we will make America dry again" ..👏👏 Brilliant, I'm sooo glad you posted it, 'cos I missed that bit! Thank Q Kim..👍🙏

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Happy to!
it was at the end if you wanted to watch it :)

(1) Show this thread

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

🤔His comments at rallies about Lindell advertising on the cheap. my theory he is exposing how big companies money launder their evil profits through overly inflated marketing. can writeoff their marketing expenses. payoff msm. my question is who does msm pass the $$$ to after taking their cut🤔

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

maybe hollyweird, sports payoffs and the rest back to the masters above the networks

(1) Show this thread

OUR WONDERFUL DETERMINED STRONG COURAGEOUS BRAVE PRESIDENT TRUMP WE WILL NEVER GIVE IN WE WILL NEVER GIVE UP WE WILL NEVER EVER SURRENDER GOD I LOVE HIM FROM DAY ONE JUNE 2015 I STILL REMEMBER WHEN HE CAME DOWN THE ESCALATOR AND HIM ANNOUNCING RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT I GOT DOWN ON MY KNEES SAYING THANK YOU GOD THANK YOU GOD WHOO HOO HERE WE GO !!! MY HUSBAND WAS LIKE WTF BUT BY THE TIME VOTING CAME ALONG HE WAS ON BOARD
100 % WE STILL LAUGH ABOUT THIS WWG1WGA WW

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

ready...OH SO READY!!!

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Keeping it REAL…that end though❤️❤️❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

showing strength through it all giving us courage

(1) Show this thread