He is standing in the rain…getting soaked and still speaking to We The People…

MY HEART IS BURSTING…

He is not just the world’s President…

🥹😭❤️

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Best President ever!

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

The Storm has arrived? 👀

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

November Rain❤️

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Michael W Smith - Let it Rain - YouTube

Wonderful praise and worship song. Enjoy!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

It is no wonder he is so loved and adored.
I thought my heart would burst several years ago after he gave that commencement speech at the Naval Academy. The pic of him walking to the WH after he got off the helicopter ripped my heart to shreds.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙌❤️🙌

I love this man more and more all the time! I was registered as a Democrat from the time I could vote at 18! This man is the one that had me change my party! I voted for him each time and HIS values, love of this Country, and love for the American people have truly transformed me! This platform and the people have helped me grow exponentially over all these years! God is so good! I always knew that, but now I TRULY KNOW THAT WITHIN MY WHOLE BEING!

😭😭😭😭😭

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

THAT very example you point out demonstrates just how much he is a TRUE LEADER! Leadership like his is what America sorely needs right now.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

There is a lot more to Trump than we know
He's Great He's Tuff He loves America He took All the slings and arrows He and the military saved the world. But there is more, there is more to this man- I think there is more to him that we will learn once the clean up is done.

Rained here also.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So glad you said that J. I was just watching, and have such hope. Feel like my heart is bursting also.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

God Bless Him!