Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Q drop missing an ‘H’

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Ivanka posting about Utah today. Here's another (H) to note.

(3 images)

Ivanka posting about Utah on a Q drop day.
“What are the odds of that?”

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

hey cowboy, my friends and I have been praying for you. How iare you doing ? Any new developments on your diagnosis?

Thank you for your prayers.
I very much appreciate them.
I hope to hear ‘the plan’ tomorrow.

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

🙏❤️

🙏🐸Dear Cowboy I pray that you have a good talk about it as it is of great importance. You know I'm in trouble myself and I've chosen the alternative because my former mother-in-law was burned in the brain by radiation and chemo due to cancer in a salivary gland. She has become totally demented and can no longer remember anything or manage herself. I got an answer on Monday and unfortunately it is the rare aggressive cancer in the kidney that they removed. And the risk of it coming again or having spread lies in the high risk score. But now I have to fight and be positive with the power of thoughts. Praying for you every day and we have to fight this shit and we have to look forward to the future, I wonder if it will help us a lot to get away from the vibes we have had for so many years. Take care and will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs Maria.🙂❤️🙏🐸🍀🐦

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Thank you Maria. It’s important to stay strong, positive and to fight. The AU community is an amazing group of supportive people. I am very thankful to be apart of this amalgamation of Patriots from around the world. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

(1) Show this thread

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Say it ain't so? I have been a bit absent lately.
Prayers for a Good plan.
And prayers for you..

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Godspeed Brother. You have been a follow for me from the beginning. Grateful for you!🙏

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Ok , we are going to continue to pray for you and please tell your family they are in our prayers as well as this affects everyone in the family🙏❤️🙏