😳😱A young boy was escaping his sex trafficker

It's the reason they killed princess diana....

Someone in the royal family is pedo

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I didn't know about the Princess Di connection.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

she aint dead look up Q post 100

So sad. Why are those women not shocked and saddened?! I bet most if not all of those royals are pedos.

why are they laughing?? 🤬🤬🤬

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

That was so heartbreaking to see .How evil these people are.I could live to be 500 yrs old and never understand how anybody could hurt a precious child.🙏🏼😰🙏🏼♥️

If no one notice? The boy was raped, you can see the stain on his bottom and on the sheet on the way down. These people are sic vile creatures!!

They all are ... but Charles is the worst ! Diana caught his with a foot soldier well documented over here

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I think they are all shady af! 🤷‍♀️

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

'tis very likely there's more than one someone thats pedo in royal families.