🦅🇺🇲Dan Scavino Crumbs🇺🇲🦅

#34 (Clip Dur)
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light.

#350 (TS)
Remember, they never thought she was going to lose.
Therefore, they never thought investigations and/or public interest into their criminal acts would be exposed/investigated.
Therefore, they never thought they had anything to fear.
Therefore, they openly showcase their symbolism.
Therefore, they were sloppy.
#37 (Sec)
Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain.
Fight the good fight.
LET JUSTICE BE SERVED

Chat🔗
https://t.me/+kXO5wkq6fHJjZGY0

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Very motivational but this refers to the "initial fallout" occurring on 11.3 with Podesta's arrest.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Amen.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

The etymology of amen is an interesting study...

(1) Show this thread