Corona testing gone wrong? Comment your opinion (no swearing). 👀🙏
====================
🆔 https://t.me/trumpintel

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A ❤️💯%

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

💔I have no words .. just tears.
#SaveOurChildrenWorldwide
❣️❤️

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

This is a criminal act!!! So many people, doctors and medical personnel, scientists have beed saying for 10-11 months now that this is not a pandemic and the tests they are running are very dubious, not to be trusted...And yet, people fell for it...What they did to this little boy is disgusting, horrible. The person who did this, I am sure was bribed by the criminal kabal/deep state to do as much damage as they can, they did it to a child as if not enough children have been destroyed and sacrificed. And these individuals should never be left unpunished, otherwise they'll rise again...

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

That test messes with the Olfactory System that is why there is a loss of smell. REFUSE IT!

😢🤬😢💔

I would have ripped his throat out. No one hurts one of my babies.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

This makes me SOOOOOO mad & so sad!!!