Friends, I'm asking for prayers for my son. He is having a mental health crisis in another country. I would appreciate any prayers you could offer.

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

Happily married ! Mother and Nana. God given truth seeker ! I love my county ! To God be the glory forever for always

Father we humbly PRAY for all our chilfren to be rescued in the mighty name of Jesus !

Father, I humbly come before you on behalf of Michelle's son. Keep him safe, bless him with strength, courage and endurance during this time of struggle, and return him healed to his mother. In Jesus name I pray.

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

πŸ™

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins πŸ™πŸ», We Are The Storm πŸ¦…, God Bless America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

just saw this, am praying for your son right now, for you too michelleπŸ™πŸ’™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending healing prayers to both you and your son.πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ™πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’“

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

So sorry Michelle. Sending good vibes and prayer to your son. πŸ€πŸ™

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Thanks, Court.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent for you and your son. πŸ™

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

sending prayers

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for your son right this moment πŸ™

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Experiencing a health crisis at home is one thing, but being in a foreign country quite another! Praying your son receives the help and attention he needs!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Father God we many voices together come to you to ask for a door to be opened for Michelle's son that his mind will be cleared of demons and misguidings and filled instead with your grace and planning for his path forward. Lord we all make mistakes and loose our way from time to time, thank you for being there for us in these times and help Michelle to know the words from you that will help her son. In the blood of Jesus, Thank you Father.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your son. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™Prayers sent

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

Father we ask you to help and protect this son of yours that is suffering. May you keep him away from harm and may your light guide him to safety.

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

GOD WINS❀ PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² CONSTITUTIONALISTβš– TRUTH SEEKERβš’ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🀜πŸ’₯πŸ€› THE STORM IS UPON USβ›ˆοΈ

Father we ask you to help and protect this son of yours that is suffering. May you keep him away from harm and may your light guide him to safety.

πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

Father, we stand on your word....your word is truth! Whatsoever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it you. By His stripes we are healed! Almighty God, we place this man in your loving hands & we come against the torment. Give him & his loved ones the peace that only you are able to give.

πŸ™

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Your child, Michelle’s son, is struggling as You know. Please send him strength, peace and comfort. Please let him feel Your presence, grace and love so that his anguish and anxiety vanishes. Please let it be Your will that what he is going through passes quickly, and let it be resolved for the greatest good.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

sending prayers for your son to find peace, love and protection!πŸ™πŸ’•

Prayers for your son Michelle πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God give him strenght to go through this and protect him πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

prayers sent, fren

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA πŸ’« Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

❀️

God has already won. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨