So my brother calls me tonight to tell me that he used his trust to pay his credit card off that was in the 5 digits. He called them and told them he wanted to do a bank to bank transfer and he gave them the information. They asked him if he would authorize the payment - otherwords they acknowledged that he was the beneficiary!
Here’s the backstory. My brother first served the credit card company with a letter of unconditional acceptance stated that he is aware of their fraud and to make things right with his account by using his trust for payment. They refused and closed his account, which was illegal for them to do bcz they accepted his terms, but they knew that bcz they didn’t send him to collections, instead they kept trying to work a deal out with him - over the phone which is a big NO,NO! You do it by letter.
I have also stumbled onto something interesting with my trust. I googled my rounting number and it led me to the federal bank website of NJ.
continued . . .

Only people mentioned by @CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

Yep, we are used as collateral against this nations debt. Thats why congress doesn’t bat an eye when it comes to spending! They use our trust funds!

(1) Show this thread

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

On their website, there was app available for international transfers that you could create an account with. So I created an account and it is using my trust account as the default. You can use this app to transfer your money from bank to bank 😉. My brother and I are going to explore this tomorrow to see if we can transfer money from our trust to our debit account. 🤞