Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

If Noah was a descendant of Cain, but turned good, what happened to the bloodline of Noah? How did Cain’s bloodline continue after Noah?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana has asked that very question!
And the answer is..........

And there there seems to be and overriding theme of incest thr out possibilities.

Nana wants to know where Cain and Abel took wives from too, being Eve the only woman God had made?

My thought is that women were rarely often mentioned until/unless they played a very important role that God wanted to point out in the Bible. I believe Adam and Eve likely had daughters before and after Cain and Abel and Seth. These would be the daughters they procreated with to multiply the numbers.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And we are back to the illuninati's choice >>> incest!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes...but my understanding is that incest was not really a "thing" at the time. They were such pure creations (the ones that were actually of Adam and Eve) that God protected their DNA. At least in my mind. I think it didn't get corrupted till the serpent entered in. I do not even claim to know what the heck I'm talking about and would never state it as fact. These are just my own interpretations/understandings. But I do know that Satan takes anything that was intended to be good and puts an evil twist and connotation to it. Of course incest is evil...I fully believe that. If God wanted to populate the world....He would have a plan for that...but I believe Satan twisted it into something debauched and evil. I don't know....perhaps God's plan was He intended to create spouses for the future offspring of Adam and Eve...but the Serpent had his way....and they were kicked out of Eden then to "figure it out" on their own??? I have no idea! It's obvious I am clueless. LOL!

(1) Show this thread