Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

never got good feeling bout Cuban!

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Well that's quite a quick and signifiant change! Very telling.

He was in Shark Tank last night

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

He’s disgusting! I hear his name frequently living in the Dallas area.

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

he's still on shark tank😬🤷‍♀️

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Evil and nasty greed is what happened to this creep.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

EVIL asshole

I love Jesus, dogs and grandkids. Ready for the big event, PATRIOT PARTY MARCH 4TH. Canadian by birth, Alberta by the Grace of God.

Hopefully at Gitmo, he's a chump!!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

He became a billionare after yahoo bought out his DUD company Broadcast.com. basically streaming sports content.

it had 13.5 mill revenue & yahoo bought it.

WAIT for it......

5.7 billion🙃🙃🙃

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

May he reap all that he has sown.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Pretty sure he is not one that Nana would even notice missing!

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

hmm....well if 'HE/IT" is a Pedovore/Pedophile, there is an EO with Crimes against Humanity" taking away all IT"S $$$$ and giving the recipiant a free ride to GITMO.

Missing his adrenochrome?

He looks like Lurch now.

Only followers of this user (@onward) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

👇🏻

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Looking rough there