Bloodlines, basically. I think it's also wrong calling them Jewish, as they are not Jews at all. They just pretend being that in public.

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Jewish in name only........JINO's lol

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

What else is RED are the pills Ye is dispensing by the millions!

Ye is a smart guy and VERY strong ... to break away .... I do believe he is getting some help from Wht Hats, maybe direction ....
regardless, the KMafia say they are jews, even thought they are liars and cheaters, they are calling themselves Jews .

So he is calling them out ... will they renounce their "Jewishness"?
Its a cover story ... so he's boxing them in.
EMusk is doing the same on twitter, look at KRunners recent posts on the rule re: the blue check mark.

This is really quite fascinating how [all] are being reigned in.

Agreed. However, he’s talking to the sleepers. One layer at a time so people will keep watching. IMHO, if he spoke of bloodlines at this point, they would just think he’s crazy.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response SaltedWith Fire to his Publication

Exactly my thoughts on this! I was just pointing that out to the person who was listening to this, with me, and then I read your comment. That was so cool! :)

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Khazarians that hijacked the Jews. They are doing it gere too, claiming to be Americans. They did it Russia. They infiltrate and take over the identity of the country

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

indeed,but we are a minority in the west knowing this, so caliing them out by the group they have infiltrated deluxe over eons, is okey by me. Therr is rasism and then antisemitism, why do they get a own word for it...thats right bcs they made the jewish victimcard to milk, after a while calling them out getting people to talk, the word satanist will surface, and thats where we going. Its satanists going around stealing idienties, villages, nations, and the world, but as jews, commies, humanetarians, you name it..næzies

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

note the hat too –The Viper Room. wasn't that where River Phoenix was killed?

Triples, khazarians, made by them, then merged with them, "before and after the flood" many names, all secret orgs tie in the top, told pre net "even assumed jewish names for infiltration" not hard to understand considering the lizard king/queen/triple had a um well you know.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

“[They] are the synagogue of Satan who called them selves Jews but are not.”

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

wow
this was profound to me....thank you

(1) Show this thread

The Fake Jews run ….……….The Fake News

TRIPLE stranders "before and after the flood" "all secret orgs tie in at the top" and they made them.....