Whiplash has a neat calendar. Worth a share.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

damn no superbowl🤒

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

WHO NEEDS THE SUPER BOWL WHEN YOU CAN WATCH A REVOLUTION?! WOO HOO! GO USA! IT'S US AGAINST THE WORLD! 😁👊WORD IS THERE'S GONNA BE AN EBS 6:00 P.M. EAST COAST. TONIGHT...🙏 WORD IS 400 ELECTED OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN ARRESTED & THE MILITARY'S DEF IN CONTROL.

PRESS HAS BEEN INFORMED BUT ARE NOT REPORTING. LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE ON THIS CALENDAR FOR THAT REASON. 😎 #CastleRock = OVAL OFFICE SET UP IN A STUDIO IN CULVER CITY, CA. AMAZON SERVICES STUDIOS CONFIRMED. SIANARA JEFF!🙏🇺🇸🙏

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Where did you hear that something was suppose to sound off at 6pm?

Charile Ward and he's a liar, nothing happened and I'm on the east coast. he said something about ebs starting at 6 pm tonight and nothing happened.

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TammyDowell73 in this post can reply

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

We cannot blame Charlie for oir short comings falling for this . There are only 100 senators. The time was incorrect as EST is not 4.5 hours difference from GMT it is 5 hours. WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO DETAIL!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

so what are you getting at, I don't get what your saying sorry.

(1) Show this thread