#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Fox sucks but I do like Tucker, Watters, and Gutfeld.
Tucker has really been hammering the message out about election integrity. Turnout needs to be huge on election night to overcome the insane amount of cheating they are/will be doing. Biden admin has been setting up for a rebellion with all this "Extreme MAGA" talk and prepped America we wont be getting results on election night.

This is an important election and they know it. They have a lot to lose. The senate races will be their focus.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I still dont see any reason to vote. Nothing has changed. They cheat, we will loose and ghen no one eill do anything. Judges wont hear the cases, MSM will say no cheating and life goes on. It was suppise to to be 2023, no storm rider is talking about 2024 and 2025. Most will have gave up by then. Things may be happening but they are not happening in the public eye. I am just getting older and discouraged at present. I an sure I will feel better later but all this moving the date out for real change is discouraging. No one listens to me much any more. I dont try to tell people about anything any longer because nothing that is suppose to happen has taken place for public to see.

I am tried of the promises of a storm only to be the same old same old. It looks like we could have a major win by now. Instead ghey will steal the elections and we will be mocked again. I am sick of both sides using us as pawns. If banks are failing why are so many news being built? I am just discouraged !

Well I may have found my reason to vote. That is if this is real.

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tpatter4 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri Patterson, click on at the bottom under it