Only people mentioned by @5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

prayers

Dear Heavenly Father please lift Carherine up and direct her team for her care. Asking that you guide her family and friends to find answers/solutions. We ask this in your name. Amen

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Lifting her up in prayer. Dear GOD please bring healing to Catherine. Surround her with your protection and love. May she feel our love with her always.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Lord, thank you for comforting and restoring Catherine to full health. 🙏🏻

God Has Catherine in the Palm of his Hand......💙🌹

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer. Your child, Catherine, is struggling with her health as you know. Please let it be Your will that she receive healing, and let her issues be resolved for the greatest good.

Whatever Your will, please bring Catherine, her family and all who love her peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying now for Catherine.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏