Never thought of that either, and I too feel sick

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Wow they just made Everything so sick!

Sick people

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Me too!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Same🤮

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

I would like the question asked of Trump, that time when
Fauci/Birx were first introduced by him, then Trump allowed
the Naval Commander to speak of a huge operation to begin
in the Carribean--and he said it was not to hunt drug traffickers.
what really went on

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

oh no, made this connection yrs ago. Like richard branson naming his company "virgin"
he kinda late to the game just thinking of this

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

My husband and I used to go to St. John every 2 years. Now i also feel sick to my stomach. 🥲🙏🏻

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Oh no. These people are sick & evil.

Virgin Mobile 🤬🤢🤬

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

As a teenager I thought it weird there was a 'Virgin Records' label'.... then along came Virgin Airlines....

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response LeLe John to her Publication

christopher Columbus literally raped the Caribbean. The islanders hate Columbus.

(1) Show this thread

Digital Bodyguard for Vince & Linda McMahon #4VKM

Why do they call Virgin the company Virgin then ?

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

In response NEXT STOP... ANDREW to his Publication

I have heard that the owner Richard Branson is far worse than Epstein. No sauce though. I wonder if anyone has done a deep dive on him?

(1) Show this thread

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

and the Airline.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

I read somewhere about a year ago that V.A. would fly the children to remote locations after being abducted. 😭🤬

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Interesting Columbus said he named it after Saint Ursula

Saint Ursula, (flourished 4th century, Rome; feast day October 21), legendary leader of 11 or 11,000 virgins reputedly martyred at Cologne, now in Germany, by the Huns, 4th-century nomadic invaders of southeastern Europe

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

any of those ‘feast days’ that the church has does not feel right to me

(1) Show this thread