Only people mentioned by @Pepe_T_ in this post can reply

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

these r photos of the remains of the rosewell ET’s= they realized that the guidence systems in the craft was controlled by a system IN THEIR SKIN..thats why these r skinned in tjat first picture.. remember the kive ine said they were US FROM THE FUTURE, back for dna & hornoned so they could reproduce.. they said they had be@transhumaned by those DRACOS.. there r many types

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

The work of Lucifers minions may they all.burn in hell

Cloned shit, fallen demons, simple. OR doctored but all that is all they are and real fkin dumbs etc. Devils fkn with dna, told bout some "of the kids" of them "dressing up in white outfits" and "stocking masks" which "many of the heads appeared larger because of malnutrition" then "they got stuff they dose the ones they want to believe that shit, and "by the time they are on that" "looks like aliens to them" fk bluebeam.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Van Allen belt is real, they tried to scrub that info, told pre net.

(1) Show this thread

i heard lizards....bug looking aliens as well.......its a bunch of shit until it isnt is how i look at it

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Imagine Lion People too. Maybe all animals were cloned into humanoid form.

(1) Show this thread

I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

any of these real?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

They look humanoid with digestive tracks and possibly lungs. What if they are from not space but a hidden race inside earth? I have no idea where they got these from.

(1) Show this thread