I was watching out of shadows on YT and they displayed this tag under the video. PANIC.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

The part they say is disproven is false. The rest is the truth.

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

yes, I have been getting that for a while when I watch Santa Surfing Broadcasts on youtube.

someone should go edit it..... that's how Wikipedia works, right?...🤣😂🤣

I LQVE Big Daddy Trump🕴️ 🇺🇲🐸 https://gab.com/Mhielovez_U

😁 wonderful let them sweat😁

Proud RAF Veteran. Used to think life was one big problem, then I woke up = it’s not ME, it’s THEM

Yes! for a while the tag disappeared but now its back. Another strange thing on my YT in the reccommended section is videos of Issac Kappy ❤️ they seemed to disappear but now lots of them, yet I have not watched Issac for months 🤔 but not complaining

I am a God fearing Patriot who still believes in our President Donald J Trump.

I believe out of shadows is a great awakening along with Joe M The plan to save the world. One of the best is The Fall Cabal with Janet Ossebard. Truely brilliant work!

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

panic? non inner circle response, its free advertising andredundant deprogramming

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

i stopped using fake-apedia when they changed the definition of president elect sometime in November after the election.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Santasurfing got that warning on her post 2 days ago too. i have no idea how to send it to her but you do.

mom of 3 + 1- Love Soccer & Trump

In response Having Fits to her Publication

i noticed it, but it has been longer than 2 days. all week long I think.

(1) Show this thread

Saw that and some more stuffs regarding the Act from 1871 about DC and US Corp. wiki added a new paragraph called "conspiracy theories" to discredit "qanon". It will be interesting when the truth proves who were conspiracy theorists. So many media and platforms will literally cease to exist. Good.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep

Truthseeker ~ Love and Light 🍀 3 7 7

surprised YT hasnt deleted🤷‍♀️

Cospiracy what a Big joke WIKIPEDIA is, its not a Cospiracy is Facts, But for the people that arent awake they read some bullshit lie like what wikipedia is writing so they belive is true. thats why the
Emergency Broadcast System needs to show everything to red pill the sleeping masses😏They are so mined control by MSM🤨

😆🤣🤪😳😂🥳🥂🍿🍿🍿⚖️⏰♟🥂🥴

Out of Shadows wasn't my first red pill but it was the one that really broke through to me how big the lies really were.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

That darn QAnon, lol! I went & made a few mad at me yesterday, by telling them "if it's no big deal" why must you all talk about it all the time. haha! It's was really nice to see my followers sticking up for me. it's growing. Added bonus, I didn't call anyone a ding dong. 🙃

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

They are trying to connect everything to Q. The act of desperate people.

#Yeshua #DigitalSoldier ... Adonai demands of you — no more than to act justly, love grace and walk in purity with your God. ~ Micah 6:8

Well at least their theory is truth... lol - anyone with a little curiosity will want to check this "nonsense" out

I'm seeing that tag under several videos on youtube where Q is mentioned. Seems like they're really panicing!

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Yep, the put that on everything Q even if hateful nonsense.

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

I actually like it. I think normies are starting to realize that the minute the billionaires call something disproven or discredited it might be a good idea to look into it. Aside from those two words it's a concise explanation.#WeAreTheNewsNow#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

wow. 😂

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I gues there was at least one of them then that was not too arragante to know we would take em down.

LOL it's fine, it's fine. Our friends at Wikipedia are just saying "hi"

In response INFJ 237 to his Publication

I think you are right...anyone with 1/4 brain would not give that much detail in a short statement. ...(I'll set this box right here, but don't look into it when I leave.)🤪

(1) Show this thread