I personally think Monkey Werx was doing too good of a job on his air traffic digs and he was starting to send accurate signals to the wrong people and was told to stand down. We are at war folks.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I just done an interview yesterday w/ an insider to Washington, Garret Ziegler. Did you have a chance to watch it?

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

i watched a little of him with monkey werx. i unfollowed monkey not even half way through. that boy doesnt know crap. made trump out to sound like h3 didnt know what was going on around him. BS. said he thought trump believed thats the way politocal work was done. this boy wants 5 minutes of fame.

In response Alisha Green to his Publication

I did not mean "I"...LOL I did mean --> Monkey Werx... I just watched it..😁

(2) Show this thread

i also felt somethi g has been totally off with him.

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

Monkey, is not totally AWAKE, with his interview with Garrett Ziegler, he said he doesn't think the Military is in control, and that we pretty much have to put up with Biden the next four years. I love the guy, but he is not red-pilled yet!

Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Digital Soldier, Patriot WWG1WGA

Monkey, is not totally AWAKE, with his interview with Garrett Ziegler, he said he doesn't think the Military is in control, and that we pretty much have to put up with Biden the next four years. I love the guy, but he is not red-pilled yet!

In response Kentucky Girl to her Publication

Yep! I caught that too, and mentioned it to my sister..we keep up with this together..

(1) Show this thread

I think you're right.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yeah, I think he got a stand down order.........but he taught many of us how to get the info on our own.

I agree, and Flynn saying similar things in an interview. No insurrection and no military in charge. It was very to the point. No guess work. Just NO.

In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication

MISINFORMATION is needed at times. That would be one of those times. A wise man does not let his enemy know his plan. Right now, there are too many enemies still being exposed, to know who is who.

(1) Show this thread

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Under NO circumstances should our Military's or President movement should be exposed for the public to view!! Especially in times like these!! I said weeks ago, he should stand down!!

Mom, grandma to boys, Holistic Registered Nurse, Patriot, Sister of an Angel

i as well was thinking it, but the lot of us got the basics and can keep an eye out. isnt that what we should do!❤️

Just looking for the patriots! The best is yet to come!

I was thinking along the same lines.

Truth = Peace Deception = War Choice = You The most eligible Anon and a Pisces...

Well he did insire man to follow his lead...https://www.adsbexchange.com/

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Tell that to the a$$hats that called monkeywerx a fake. People really need to get their heads outta their a$$es. They all assume they know better when they are just cheap suit souls behind the shield of a monitor. Most of us appreciate your tireless dedication. thanks

There are 2 tankers circling over wilmington which means they are probably refueling jets over Biden's house. Why is the military providing protection?

Proud mom of 4! 🐾House filled with the puppy fur of four🐾 🇺🇸 Daughter of an Army Vet! 🇺🇸WWG1WGA Choose the narrow gate!

In response Patriot Cat to his Publication

I have been hearing the jets ALL morning. (south of Wilm). But we never heard him ckme through last night. And as VP we heard and saw Marine 2 every weekend.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Monkey is still posting and he even said on Tuesday that there ate rumors going around that hes not posting sit reps anymore and its not true.

https://youtu.be/pVp2mh8pquc

Proud Patriot. Golfer. Wine Lover. Truth Seeker, Sarcastic

I agree and he did mention he was going to back off due to that possibility.

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

that would be an extrememly satisfying request I would be proud to follow

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

monkey werx in 2018 was blocking whitehats , he would send a messagae similar ~~ I read your page ( referring to trump supporter) and then blocked me! was he always sending messages to deep state? I am curious!

American Wife, Mother, Patriot, HealthFreedom,God believing, working to help #SaveAmerica Justice&Love can Coexist! Truth,Sovereignty

feel free to take a look at my Instagram and let me know if I put too much out there. was flying blind and looking at trackers.

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

exactly and have her play all your cards at once you Gotta know when to hold them in when to fold them just sayin

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

🎯

100% AGREE! As soon as he tracked POTUS specifically, he got a phone call - and then he chose to over up smaller bits of info. thereafter

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

Surely, they would have taken into account our PROLIFIC talents and abilities?

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

wow thats sad

I wonder if any of those planes are chem trail planes?

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I remember one day when he was really depressed and was about to give up on anything happening. I felt the same way at the time.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Was that about a week or two ago? I think I remember that.

(1) Show this thread

I suspect this happened to many of US, we were to "over the target" with dropp correlation etc. and were kicked off by White Hats, again I suspect but who am I[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

Its all public info though. Anyone can see that stuff. Most of it even without a membership to http://adsbexchange.com.

#WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #thestormisuponus, #Godwins, #thegreatawakening

Agree!

Digital Warrior Patriot Trump 2020 Prolife Pro Military

I agree and I sent him a message asking him if his info would help the wrong side.

Did he reply?

(1) Show this thread

We were all born for such a time as this. Glad to be here.

i thought the same. i think that about a few others too.