Flynn signed WWG1WGA on books he gave to people, pushed that Digital Soldiers take the oath that Q promoted and you guys hear him say there is no plan and instantly start panicking? lol. Be better.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If a person would just use good ole COMMON SENSE there would not have been such a panicked uproar over what he said. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Be Better indeed! love that phrase! β€οΈπŸ˜€

perspective

God Family Truth and 2A to protect my rights for all the Above.I stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God the Father through Jesus!

the more that's made known the more the opposition plans or prepares for to resist. the point is to not portray the plan or the notion of it to keep innocent people, white hats and soldiers out of harms way and gain an easier accomplishment. the art of war contributes this type of action. we have got this, but we have to do it right, not to get cocky. nothing can stop whats coming but we can try hard to eliminate any chance of bad happening. hold the line, keep the faith, pray ,scream,do whatever, just dont give up and know we got this!

Be Best!

What I noticed about what got me, IMO, was that the whole interview except for the wine bottle part was complete BS. And I mean BS in a negative way. It was a necessary positive BS but still BS. I didn't realize that yesterday. I have a hard time playing the BS game and acting like what was said or happened didn't. That's why i don't listen to msm. listening to it just angers me. I wasn't prepared for shall l call it reverse BS. By learning this is how I grow. I could have stuffed my anger and pretended all was fine. but that was not how i felt. I moved thur the anger and am fine.

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

And you got this from what source?

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

In response Contenders Edge to his Publication

Its been all over the interne several times. Pictures of people with books hes signed. Thetes video of him with his whole family saying the pledge.

(1) Show this thread

you dont tell the enemy your plan

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

🍿🍿We ar in a movie. It has ups and downs just like every other blockbuster. Hold on to your seats.🍿🍿

A sinner, probably distracted somewhere searching for cheese. Follow Jesus.

Plan? No idea what you are referring to. 😎

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

why would Flynn tell the plan? He wouldn't. Dont people understand that the bad guys are watching too. He said enough, "Hold the wine (line)"

πŸ˜† i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

again, (ye of little faith.) Mr. C Ward read some dates and times that were given to him from someone who he said he trust.
and it didnt happen, and people flipped their lids. was it intentional? maybe it was maybe is wont.
Flynn said no plan.
look i still call myself a newbie here only been here a few months, but been awake for years.
i dont freak out every llittle time something doesn't happen exactly when it was told it would.
take everything with a grain of salt. hold on to your faith , you never know maybe our negative vibes have an impact on the outcomes.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

We gave it one more month? πŸ€”

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

And General McInnerny told a group of people the insurrection act was signed by Trump. There's a video of him saying that.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. ~Ephesians 5:11~

Plus the pictures of him with people wearing Q stuff..

I had one (very brief) moment when I thought WTH?!! And then poof it was gone. The Art of War popped into my mind and I was instantly back to chillin'! WE ARE AT WAR and you never tell the enemy you have a plan.

In response Tanna Morris to his Publication

"WE ARE AT WAR and you never tell the enemy you have a plan"

Doesn't that conflict with the other commonly held belief that the war is already won, the patriots are in control and everything we're seeing is a movie?

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Eternally grateful to President Trump and the Team that surrounds Him.

Not wavering for even one moment. A plan is needed for something to be accomplished. This movement has already been accomplished, there "WAS" a plan. Dont't need one now, "IT'S DONE" and "THE BEST IS YET TO COME."

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Together we win πŸ™πŸΌπŸΈ

Always keeping the anon ship from capsizing you're an inspiration. Thank youπŸ’₯

People just don't have any more patience, it's hard but holding the line or in Fynn's terms holding the WINE! LOL

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

There isn't a plan. There is a situation that must be dealt with. Just like he said. It's not a scheme to get the results we want. It is utilization of constitutional law to right the system that was attacked by those who prefer tyranny over liberty.

disinformation is necessary

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

The board said OPTICS are important.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

Standing down, STANDING BY! Waiting for orders or the sound of the guns!

Time to grow deeper roots. People still get shaken too easily.

In response TinQer Bell to her Publication

In it to win it. Playing the long game.

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In fact:
#BEBEST

Veteran Florist of 38 years~ Do what you Love and you'll never work a day in your Life

πŸ’™πŸ’™Keep the Faith~Raise your Vibration~Be Better!πŸ’™πŸ’™