Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Dogs are the best. What a beautiful pup.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

My heart is bursting - that sweet dog 💗

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😢❤️🙏😇

three weeks ago,
This little guy that someone had dumped at the farm came up to us while we were sitting outside.

💥💥🥰I became a puppy owner🥰💥💥

for the first time since childhood.
I AM IN LOVE 🥰

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Adorable!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

The best one’s find you. They know.

(8) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

crying... for this sweet, frightened pup but also for all our babies, children who need rescuing and love from the hands of evil humans and traffickers. Oh my.... it puts it all in perspective. Thank you to all who have been putting your lives at risk to save the children.
😞😭💔🙏o7

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❤️😇

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

I would never stop loving this precious little scared baby.😢🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

That poor little baby was scared to death. Glad a woman with a huge heart found that baby.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I know he/she is being saved but my heart hurts, I am in tears. How do people live with themselves?

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Precious baby, what happened to you....

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

❤️

🙏💖

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Aww!