Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

I had that issue with Brave on a Samsung. Went back to DDG and it resolved itself.

Same here. some days I can scroll for longer but usually, it’s just the 20 posts or so..

I have the same problem on Brave!

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

No problem here on any device

Use Brave, its chrome without the spying

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

@GaPatriot3 ,@Administrator - Same problem on my Desktop from the beginning of AU in 2021. Originally, I stopped using AU because of this same problem, couldn't scroll past last 12 - 15 posts.
Now to get around this AU issue, I just bookmark major posters and go to their pages daily and scroll down and get tons of info. I brought it up before, no response > thank you GA for posting the vid, maybe AU will finally fix the issue.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

This happens to me in Google, Safari and Firefox. small number of posts then it just repeats unless I refresh. I think its just a limitation of the site.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

same here i scroll down so many posts 10-15 maybe, then it repeats so i scroll past all of them again before it loads more unseen posts 🤷‍♂️ has been that way since i first got on here

(1) Show this thread