Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So it has Actually never been done on any planet before going from 3D frequency to 5D frequency with Earth suits or avatars in tack on planet during transition???

Just asking?

I understand others call them meat suits but that sounds disgusting to me and more like something Reptilians eat, so I call them Earth suits.

Guess we gonna see how this works out!

Looks like heaven! Peaceful. 💕

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Can Nana rent that for vaca?
Love it, might need some curtains for a few windows at night!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

We Must Fight - President Reagan (Long Version) - YouTube

Thank you Canadianmatt3 for uploading such an amazing video!Original can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSkThe original video is good!...

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Timestamp = Q Post 1240

https:// m.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Similar to what I've envisioned! Let the ocean run its fury on the beach with the house above. Growing up with a weekend creek house on telephone polls (built by my dad - oh, how it swayed but didn't flood) taught lessons.

Beautiful to see aliens annd humans living together. 💕🙏🌎5D perhaps? sign me up. We are One!

Beautiful to see aliens annd humans living together. 💕🙏🌎5D perhaps? sign me up. We are One!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Love it!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Scary beautiful.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

FJB .......Trump is my President

I hope when this over i can afford to go to the beach for a week

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love design and scary. Relieved it’s not directly on the beach.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

5:5

Watch the water

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Wow! However....building on sand is not a good idea.

Lets Go !!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

humans and aliens living together in harmony

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Red Edge to her Publication

c'mon. those are obviously Power Rangers

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Red Edge to her Publication

thought was just light, but see now

(3) Show this thread

Need✔️

They could totally have a fookin garden up top. JS>

real or unreal?

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

looks like it is built on a rock formation

Child of GOD, Freedom warrior, Voracious truthseeker, animal lover & nature enthusiast!

"Welcome to Anonup Island"🌅

Love this!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Ahhhhh

That's my kind of view VK! The house is interesting but not my style. The view though and location is heaven!

Flat Earth ? 😁😎

if i live to see peace again, ill need a vacation lile this!

Very cool with the futuristic beach toy. I am such a fan of this type of design and admit, I wish the U.S. was pushing design like Dubai is.

I always say that if I have to come back, I want to be an architect in the next life.

They started something with their sailboat building. Images of their creativity get my heart racing.

Everyone, if we hit the right timeline, our homes will become an organic living extension of ourselves and will customize the temperature, ambient healing frequencies, colored lights, air quality, and oxygen content to best support our bodies, moment to money, intuitively. They will even produce frequencies of essential vitamins, minerals, polyphenols and amino acids, No more need to be a slave to obtaining and preparing food. They will be living healing chambers.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Oh i see, this isn’t a house per se, but a gathering space. Nice!