As an Aussie following all of this, there are times I feel positive and times less so. we have our own issues here of course but the last bastion of freedom is the US. If she falls, the rest of us do, so if course I'm keen to see the best outcome. I was dubious when Trump won in 2016. Like many, I believed the media narrative of the man. I started down some rabbit holes only about 8 months ago. It want long before I found the Q movement. Everything starts to hit you in the face when you take the blindfold off, that's for sure!

So today I am confused. Please read on in comments.

Only people mentioned by @Bizzibizzigirl in this post can reply

Aussie who wants to see the truth exposed and corruption gone forever! Here and everywhere.

In response Bizzibizzi AussieGirl to her Publication

I can see that there certainly is some really odd goings on. The military presence is over the top. Who requested them? Biden?Could he have done so before begin sworn in? Did Trump? Or has he turned over to the MIL and the Pentagon sent them out? Highly unusual after an inauguration. Like everyone, I'm being patient, holding hope for us all, particularly all of you living in the US.

So it surprised me to watch this interview Gen Flynn did. He said Insurrection wasn't signed off, that the Military are not in control and that its nonsense that there's a 'plan'.

Aussie who wants to see the truth exposed and corruption gone forever! Here and everywhere.

Here is the link to the interview. Flynn cuts in and out at times but still audible.

https://youtu.be/Gvd96tP4FMA

All will be well 🙏 Q-Team and the Global White Hat Alliance are demolishing the deep state demons & their diabolic matrix that has been controlling & destroying every aspect of our lives for 1000s of years.

Fear not! Victory to the LIght for ALL 🙏💥🇺🇸🦅

#GodWins
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#wwg1wga

(2) Show this thread