🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My faith in God - unshakable.

It’s okay to have doubts - it would be abnormal not to.

It is a cruel test. I get that it is necessary, but the ones this was supposed to wake up aren’t feeling the pain, and that is dead wrong.

At this point, my attitude is “bring it on” - and Heaven help the “White Hats” if they turn out to be Black Hats and all of this was just a collossal carrot on a stick.

I have faith…but if I and my brothers and sisters have been betrayed, I will make it my life’s mission to make our betrayor’s wish they had died and gone to hell - or die trying. This is a promise I made to God.

Enough is enough. I KNOW I am not alone in feeling this way.

That rally on November 3 needs to be DIFFERENT. It needs to deliver something than the platitudes delivered lately. It needs to bring REAL hope or it won’t just be the Cabal that experiences what a boomerang feels like. I leave it at that for now.

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

IF, & it’s only an “if,” we Patriots are betrayed - for me - this will be determined by the outcome of the mid-terms. I believe there will be only one kind of reliable justice; that which will be meted out by We The People.

I know NOTHING, but here’s how I feel things are going to go:

1. The mid-terms WILL happen (I tried to convince myself the scare event would stop them);

2. There WILL be cheating. There WILL be an impossible blue wave. But this is NOT the betrayal - it’s “the gut punch.”

3. The Military KNOWS the last election was stolen - they allowed it to happen. They will allow it to happen again - but this time if they don’t step up by the end of the week - we may very well have a suicide weekend. Nobody said “suicide” weekend was about Cabal minions trying to take the easy way out. My view only - but if the Military does nothing this time, THAT would be the betrayal.

What happened in Brazil may have been a test run. Will Anericans rise peacefully but determ

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Q17 American State National@wwcue is my husband. When I read your posts, I thought it was my husband. He does not hold back from what he says. He has already had 1 heart attack, don’t know how much more he can take.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

I am flattered to know that your husband and I have a similar manner of expressing ourselves…I believe it to be honest. 😀

Praying for your husband, that his heart may be light.

The mid-terms don’t matter. They are a part of a (Cabal) system that no longer serves (it never did). This is why President Trump declared himself to be the last POTUS. We do not need political systems - we are sovereign beings, we do not need others determining how we should live. We have God’s laws - one of the most important being, “Do unto others, as you would have done unto you.”

The cheating and the fraudulent result will he irrelevant. We must live for ourselves and in the world we want - not the world [they] would use us to create.

Our greatest power? Our thoughts and imagination. We all need to imagine and focus on a world (research Quantum Theory) in which the Cabal and all who do its bidding cannot exist. How do we start - we just stand and say “No.”

Thanks Jason. I agree with your thoughts.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Godly Man, click on at the bottom under it